Tuesday, April 13, 2010

EPIC FAIL

Look at the picture. It says Epic Fail! Sometimes there are no excuses! If I were God, that's what I'd be thinking right now! When was the last time you talked to someone about God??? When was the last time you did something for God?? When was the last time you PRAYED??? We as Christians are FAILING, and the world is getting worse and we are going right down with them. I'm tired of how the world is getting worse! I haven't heard anything on the news about a person praising God or telling people about Him. Ever. Sure, you probably go to church and are a "good person" and never really get in trouble at school. But, do you live your life for God??? We are not called to be "good" people, but to make disciples of all nations.

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit!
Matthew 28:19

Now, are we even making disciples in our own school? NO, we're not! We are failing God! I'm not trying to make you feel bad because you might occasionally do good things. But it needs to be constant and for God, not to make you look good and not to impress your teachers, but for God!
I do not want to be an epic fail. I might mess up and have messed up, but I want to choose to live for God. I want you to live for God, too because you are not an EPIC FAIL!.

No comments:

Post a Comment