Monday, April 12, 2010

Learning New Things!

You know what I learned today??? I learned that even the littlest things can have great consequences. Here's the gist of what happened! I was walking in to my 4th period class and was fixing to sit down when someone asked me to sit by them! Of course I said "yea!" Well about 10 minutes into class this person and their friend started passing a note so I thought I'd join in! Little did I know that note contained some very inappropriate things on it and the next thing I know is that I'm in trouble!

I learned that every thing is a choice. Every little thing you choose can and will affect you greatly. If you make a bad choice, you're gonna get bad consequences. You've got to live every day like it's your last! That doesn't mean go out and party, it means live your life for God! I want you to go the next week only encouraging others and not getting involved with your idiotic classmates. It'll be hard, but that is why you have to pray! Read this verse every morning when you get up...

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
Ephesians 4:29

No comments:

Post a Comment